Standard Bank Specialist Vacancies 2021 | Standard Bank Specialist Jobs Careers24 @ www.standardbank.co.za. Standard Bank Specialist Careers 2021. Vacancies with Standard Bank Specialist South Africa.. Government Vacancies 2021. Check Standard Bank Specialist Jobs in Johannesburg 2021-2022.
Here you can get the latest Gauteng Government Jobs in Standard Bank Specialist. Currently Standard Bank Specialist Jobs in Johannesburg Available now. You can apply now Jobs in Standard Bank Specialist Department. We will update you on this page for Gumtree jobs in Standard Bank Specialist. So Candidates can subscribe to our South Africa Government Jobs Portal for Upcoming Government Vacancies 2021-2022 in the Standard Bank Specialist..
You can also get here Standard Bank Specialist Matric jobs in Johannesburg & Upcoming jobs in Johannesburg for Matriculants.
Standard Bank Specialist Vacancies 2021-2022 | Standard Bank Specialist Jobs Opportunity for Specialist
Standard Bank Specialist Jobs notification out on official Standard Bank Specialist Vacancies Recruitment Page for the post of Specialist. Job seekers who have required qualification and experience can apply through online for the Specialist job position. The posting for the Standard Bank Specialist Specialist Vacancies is Johannesburg. The Standard Bank Specialist Company/Department Paying a great. Salary Package of R375,891.00 Yearly..
To know all eligibility criteria according to The Standard Bank Specialist Circular 2021 for this post of Specialist provided in below. From the help of this Standard Bank Specialist employment news article, candidates can check information on Standard Bank Specialist Specialist Vacancies 2021 Salary given by the department, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria. All these details have been provided in the below sections. And, at last of this employment post, a direct link has been provided to download/view the Standard Bank Specialist job Notification and Submit the Online Application Form as explained by the recruitment cell by Standard Bank Specialist.
Standard Bank Specialist Circular 2021-2022
|Name of The Recruitment Portal||www.standardbank.co.za Careers Portal|
|Name of The Circular||Standard Bank Specialist Circular 2021-2022|
|Name of Vacancies||Standard Bank Specialist Vacancies 2021-2022|
|Name of Post||Specialist Jobs|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Types||Government Jobs in 2021-2022
Check All Upcoming Vacancies 2021 in South Africa
Check All Gumtree Jobs in South Africa
|Job Location||Jobs in Johannesburg
You can Check Also Gumtree Johannesburg Jobs Also
Latest Careers24 Job Vacancy 2021-2022
|Last Date||On Going|
Standard Bank Specialist Jobs Description 2021
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for an experienced Specialist, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to join our team at our Johannesburg offices.
To work with business stakeholders to identify and deliver on new AI initiatives. To apply deep domain expertise to shape/influence the AI-thinking in the organisation through thought leadership; enabling the successful adoption and acceleration of AI and ML across Standard Bank Group (SBG), ensuring the needs of stakeholders are correctly understood and addressed.
Technology & Architecture
- Develop knowledge of local and global industry AI and ML technologies and architecture enhancements with the aim of contribution to improved delivery within SBG.
- Provide automation support for ML pipelines; build code, run tests (CI), and safely deploy a new version of an application (CD) to allow for the removal of manual errors, and provide standardised feedback loops, to enable fast product iterations.
- Discuss needs with the user and collaborate with the wider team to contribute to the development of a solution that is user-centric and aligned to business goals, ensuring that the solution is fit-for-purpose.
- Conduct research into and carry out AI and ML development processes to ensure the business unit fulfils the needs of AI and ML strategies.
- Apply new techniques and technologies to business problems and solve them in new and creative ways in order to provide greater insight, accuracy and consistency.
- Research and recommend the ways in which AI can be used to solve issues faced by clients and enhance user experience.
- Utilise technical knowledge of, and experience in, the following areas to address the requirements of the job, and support the resolution of AI and ML solution requirements: a strong understanding of Machine Learning Concepts; strong Software Engineering Discipline (e.g. Source Control, CI/CD); experience using major ML frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, scikit-learn); experience with building and tuning Deep Learning models; experience with Big Data Processing Libraries (e.g. Spark, Dask); experience working with structured and unstructured data; experience building end-to-end solutions on Cloud (AWS, Azure); experience working with and tuning pre-built AI Services in Cloud; experience with Data Visualisation software (Qlik, Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
- Run ML projects and manage direct and virtual resources, operating independently; required to create and size high-level project plans, and tasks in alignment with Sprint plans/goals (working on 2-3 concurrent initiatives, where needed), to meet the planning requirements of the job.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify new AI initiatives. Perform rapid EDA / prototyping exercises to help size projects and high-level success criteria, meeting the project pipelining requirements of the role.
- Work with internal clients to shape new AI projects, meeting client needs as identified.
- Present relevant content at architecture and technical committees.
- Convert conceptual AI needs (non-technical) into crystalized problem statements that can be scientifically measured to support these needs.
- Review academic and commercial literature to identify similar models/solutions that can solve for the business problem statement, meeting the Academic and Commercial Research needs of the team.
- Apply engineering and math skills to analyse and prepare structured/unstructured data for modelling, to support the Data Analysis and Engineering requirements of the role.
- Apply the most appropriate algorithms and/or build novel algorithms/techniques to fit the problem statement identified, which will support AI Modelling; take advantage of pre-built AI capabilities offered by Cloud vendors where appropriate to increase project velocity, take advantage of latest start-of-the-art commercialised AI solutions and reduce internal technical debt.
- Incorporate AI models into software that meets the upstream or downstream system requirements (i.e., Engineering Batch, Streaming or API based ML pipelines), supporting the solutioning of the team.
- Deliver technical artefacts articulating the architecture and model robustness of AI solutions, supporting the development of Technical Documentation within the area.
- Write internal position papers on specific AI topics, perform technical benchmarks on AI solutions, and present masterclasses on AI concepts to internal AI communities, to meet the advisory and consulting requirements of the role.
- Produce Solution Designs and Architecture for review / vetting, and reusable solution patterns for use in other projects, supporting the enablement of other team members.
- Operate independently and play multiple roles throughout the lifecycle of a project (Advisor, Analyst, Data Engineer, ML Researcher); taking accountability for the successful resolution of AI and ML projects for internal stakeholders.
- Shape/influence the AI-thinking in the organisation through thought leadership, increasing the team’s reach to other internal stakeholders.
- Deliver initiatives which reduce annual operational costs of SBG through AI-powered automation (ideally ZAR 5-10m at minimum).
- Deliver initiatives which drive growth and retention of customer revenue (ideally ZAR 5-10m at minimum).
- Design and develop analytical AI and ML methods to support novel approaches of data and information processing.
- Visualise, interpret, report, and communicate data findings creatively in various formats and to various audiences to ensure the efficient communication of results, ensuring the complete understanding by the audience thereof.
- Investigate and implement new scientific analysis and methodologies to enable big data analytics efforts.
- Perform statistical analyses across diverse data sets to measure performance of the processes and systems.
- Use relevant data to provide insight in support of driving decision-making within the team.
- Train SBG employees on AI and ML material to support the employee in learning how to navigate the offerings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse where the application of AI can stimulate business growth.
- Grow community knowledge through position papers and masterclasses to master certain AI domains.
- Guide less-experienced peers to become more productive and effective team members.
- Provide input into the AI and ML operational plans and the practical application thereof, to ensure that operational plans are clearly articulated and are understood.
- Run short-term high-impact engagements to help divisions define AI roadmaps and strategy.
- Represent SBG’s AI strategy in discussions with suppliers and other third parties.
- Push the bank’s AI strategy to enable the group to be a business and thought leader in its desired markets.
- Liaise with stakeholders to analyse business problems, clarify requirements and define the scope of the resolution needed.
- Utilise strong written and verbal communication to help stakeholders navigate through “grey” territory, to support the team in meeting the AI and ML needs of stakeholders.
- Work with SMEs from SBG suppliers, to maximise value from suppliers, supporting the communication with and influencing of external stakeholders.
- Deliver initiatives that drive improved Customer experience and retention through AI, to enable a positive client impact.
- Make a positive and sustainable impact to AI communities in the bank, supporting a positive employee impact.
- Deliver solutions that push SBG towards transforming into a more AI-native organisation, enabling a positive shareholder impact.
Qualifications and Experience
- Post Graduate Degree – Information Technology
- Post Graduate Degree – Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferred Qualifications: Masters Information Technology
- Masters – Computer Science, Math, Engineering
- 5-7 years Exp : AI, Cognitive Computing, Robotics & Innovation and ML area.
- Other Preferred Qualifications, certifications or professional memberships
- Cloud certification
- Machine Learning certification
- Emerging Technology Monitoring
- Knowledge of Banking & Financial Service
- Requirements Elicitation
- Data Analysis
- Systems Design
- IT Development
- Use of Libraries & Frameworks
- Trouble Shooting
Standard Bank Specialist Careers24 Jobs Opportunity 2021
The Standard Bank Specialist Careers24 Jobs Opportunity 2021:- Standard Bank Specialist is a leading Department in South Africa there you can Job Search.. Lots of South Africans job seekers want to work with Standard Bank Specialist.. Standard Bank Specialist offers many types of jobs every year in South Africa. This is the dream job for South African people.
Lots of candidates apply Online every year for the jobs Application publishing in Standard Bank Specialist, but some candidates have successful addresses in this. Again this year, Standard Bank Specialist is going to recruit a lot of jobs. This news is very important for the job seekers who have been preparing for Standard Bank Specialist Careers recruitment for a long time.
Why Youth Need Only Standard Bank Specialist Vacancies
Why should you work in Standard Bank Specialist? this is question in the mind of everyone. Standard Bank Specialist is a leading Department/organization that gives more respect to its employees. Employees who are working in Standard Bank Specialist are given a very good salary package and benefits. Apart from this, Standard Bank Specialist offers its employees a weekly holiday. Standard Bank Specialist has a great working environment. Along with this, you also get a promotion every year. Therefore you should work in Standard Bank Specialist.
Opportunity at Standard Bank Specialist Vacancies Portal
Standard Bank Specialist provides jobs for all candidates those are young freshers and experienced who have passed Matric / Grade 12, B.Com Degree, Diploma can apply for clerk peon and other posts in this institution. Apart from this, graduate pass candidates can join the yearly internship programs of Standard Bank Specialist. Along with this, graduate and master Grade 12, B.Com Degree, Diploma holders can apply for big posts. Overall Standard Bank Specialist makes jobs available for all categories.
How to Submit Standard Bank Specialist Application form at Standard Bank Specialist Vacancies Page
To apply for Standard Bank Specialist Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all candidates should have to create your account on the official website of Standard Bank Specialist.
- After this you will be need to login your account.
- After your account login, you have to select a Standard Bank Specialist job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the Standard Bank Specialist Job profile, you will have to fill the Standard Bank Specialist application form 2021-2022.
- Fill the Standard Bank Specialist application form 2021-2022 carefully.
- After filling the Standard Bank Specialist Application form 2021-22, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the Standard Bank Specialist application form with them so that they can be used when needed.
Reason to visit Mealses.Com for Standard Bank Specialist Vacancies 2021
Mealses.Com is a leading South African job site that assists jobseekers & Applicants from all Government vacancies 2021-2022 sectors and Fresher, experience levels to find and apply for Standard Bank Specialist vacancies from thousands of South Africa’s leading companies Standard Bank Specialist one of them a great organization. With over lots of website visitors a month, Mealses.Com is one of the most popular websites there you can find Gumtree Jobs and Government Jobs employment Indeed Jobs online in South Africa.
Mealses.Com Careers24 mission is to become a great Jobs website where every candidate can find an Indeed jobs 2021-2022 and where every company can find the perfect candidate to join their company jobs. Mealses.Com is also a great website for Bank Vacancies 2021-2022, Municipality Vacancies 2021-2022 South African youth to get jobs in various companies like Standard Bank Specialist.