Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Vacancies 2021 | Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Jobs Careers24 @ www.standardbank.co.za. Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Careers 2021. Vacancies with Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales South Africa.. Government Vacancies 2021. Check Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Jobs in Durban 2021-2022.
Here you can get the latest Kwazulu-Natal Government Jobs in Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales. Currently Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Jobs in Durban Available now. You can apply now Jobs in Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Department. We will update you on this page for Gumtree jobs in Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales. So Candidates can subscribe to our South Africa Government Jobs Portal for Upcoming Government Vacancies 2021-2022 in the Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales..
You can also get here Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Matric jobs in Durban & Upcoming jobs in Durban for Matriculants.
Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Vacancies 2021-2022 | Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Jobs Opportunity for Manager: Regional Sales
Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Jobs notification out on official Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Vacancies Recruitment Page for the post of Manager: Regional Sales. Job seekers who have required qualification and experience can apply through online for the Manager: Regional Sales job position. The posting for the Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Manager: Regional Sales Vacancies is Durban. The Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Company/Department Paying a great. Salary Package of R534,085.00 Yearly..
To know all eligibility criteria according to The Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Circular 2021 for this post of Manager: Regional Sales provided in below. From the help of this Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales employment news article, candidates can check information on Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Manager: Regional Sales Vacancies 2021 Salary given by the department, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria. All these details have been provided in the below sections. And, at last of this employment post, a direct link has been provided to download/view the Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales job Notification and Submit the Online Application Form as explained by the recruitment cell by Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales.
Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Circular 2021-2022
|Name of The Recruitment Portal||www.standardbank.co.za Careers Portal|
|Name of The Circular||Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Circular 2021-2022|
|Name of Vacancies||Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Vacancies 2021-2022|
|Name of Post||Manager: Regional Sales Jobs|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Types||Government Jobs in 2021-2022
Check All Upcoming Vacancies 2021 in South Africa
Check All Gumtree Jobs in South Africa
|Job Location||Jobs in Durban
You can Check Also Gumtree Durban Jobs Also
Latest Careers24 Job Vacancy 2021-2022
|Last Date||On Going|
Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Jobs Description 2021
- To manage a regional team of financial planners in order to drive the provision of appropriate financial and estate planning advice to Standard Bank customers that solve for their financial needs whilst ensuring that this is done within the prescribed legislation.
- To represent a region as the Key Individual for SBFC
Coaching and upskilling
- Provides all the required guidance and support in order to enable the financial planners to provide SBFC approved solutions effectively to customers using the 6 steps of financial planning process and in adherence to regulatory and SBG policies.
- Ensures that all new financial planners are onboarded successfully.
- Ensures that the financial planners apply the appropriate technical and sales behaviours as required.
- Ensures that the financial planners attend all the required training interventions (e.g., FAIS, KYC, product knowledge, risk and compliance, etc.)
- Accompanies financial planners for key customer visits and provides appropriate input.
- Ensures that financial planners have the necessary skills and qualifications as per the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services (FAIS) requirements to deliver on regulatory requirements and the customer value propositions in a particular segment.
- Ensures that the solutions offered to customers by the financial planners are in alignment with the mandates for the particular segment they operate in.
- Reviews appropriateness of solutions offered to customers in line with customer needs and provides necessary feedback to planners and/or customers. Contributes to the enablement of a universal services organisation by identifying other relevant opportunities / leads and advising relevant business partners accordingly.
- Identifies training gaps and arranges appropriate upskilling where relevant.
- Remains abreast of all relevant changes within the financial advisory industry (e.g., legislation, broader economy, trends, technology, etc.).
- Allocates portfolios to financial planners according to their skills and experience, in line with regional volumes and sales objectives.
- Reviews and analyses the regional customer base within SBSA and other in order to identify any potential opportunities and allocates resources accordingly.
- Reviews the productivity of the financial planners and makes appropriate changes and recommendations as required in line with sales objectives (e.g., training, coaching, etc.).
- Proactively monitors trends, identifies areas of opportunities and seeks feedback to facilitate improvements in sales and service, efficiency and customer satisfaction in liaison with the product providers.
- Reviews volume and workload of financial planners and makes the necessary adjustments to portfolios in order to optimise SBFC footprint.
- Provides monthly reporting on key financial drivers per financial planner.
- Conducts weekly sales meetings in order to discuss trends, feedback, productivity, etc.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Acts as key interface to all internal third party relationship network with product suppliers and distribution channels in the Group including CIB, Stanlib, Offshore, Goalstandard and Liberty in order to provide guidance to the planners.
- Remains abreast of, and provides input into all RBB business drivers in order to provide appropriate level of SBFC support (e.g., RBB scorecards, processes, products, etc.).
- Promotes a professional image and displays exemplary behaviour. Ensures that synergies and teamwork needed to optimise sales and service delivery is in place.
- Exerts significant influence on relevant stakeholders (owns the relationship) in order to ensure that SBFC receives appropriate airtime (e.g., delivers appropriate presentations to various stakeholders – branch, head office, etc.).
- Provides input and feedback on the suitability of solutions to relevant stakeholders (e.g., Product, Wealth, etc.) based on interactions with planners and customers.
- Maximises utilisation of the internal and external network to achieve business objectives and targets.
- Resolves escalated customer queries and complaints within the defined service level timeframes.
- Ensures that the planners service customers in line with the SBFC value proposition and legislation (e.g., planners review client portfolios on an annual basis and records it accordingly).
- Resolves any escalated matters with OSS.
- Ensures planners adhere to all laid down policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements (e.g., correct completion / submission of customer documents).
- Ensures that the planners correctly interpret and adopt the client value proposition and are able to convey it appropriately to the customer.
- Reviews advice given to customers (hindsight) in order to ensure that solutions meet what matters to customers.
- Manages a team to ensure effective delivery of objectives for the region.
- Develops a high performing team by embedding the bank’s performance process, regular performance feedback and coaching. Addresses poor performance.
- Motivates team members and ensures that they receive recognition for work well done.
- Determines development needs of the team and ensures that development opportunities (training, rotation, on-the-job learning) are budgeted for and executed.
- Maintains a succession plan for the team by reviewing the skills of the team at least twice a year and has career conversations with them.
- Interviews and recruits new members of the team, including determining the appropriate remuneration with input from the Human Capital Business Partner.
- Creates workforce plans for the area to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met. Such plans should be revisited at least twice a year.
- Uses workforce plans to obtain headcount approvals on an annual basis and as input into the financial budgeting cycles.
- Creates quarterly leave plans to ensure adequate coverage. Approves leave requests and leave sell requests.
- When required, initiates disciplinary processes for team members. Resolves grievances raised by team members, escalating only if unresolved.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Preference for B.Comm Finance / Legal degree
- Certified Financial Planner / Wealth management certificate
- Minimum required qualification and experience in terms of FAIS fit and proper requirements
- Valid driver’s license
Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Careers24 Jobs Opportunity 2021
The Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Careers24 Jobs Opportunity 2021:- Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales is a leading Department in South Africa there you can Job Search.. Lots of South Africans job seekers want to work with Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales.. Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales offers many types of jobs every year in South Africa. This is the dream job for South African people.
Lots of candidates apply Online every year for the jobs Application publishing in Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales, but some candidates have successful addresses in this. Again this year, Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales is going to recruit a lot of jobs. This news is very important for the job seekers who have been preparing for Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Careers recruitment for a long time.
Why Youth Need Only Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Vacancies
Why should you work in Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales? this is question in the mind of everyone. Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales is a leading Department/organization that gives more respect to its employees. Employees who are working in Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales are given a very good salary package and benefits. Apart from this, Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales offers its employees a weekly holiday. Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales has a great working environment. Along with this, you also get a promotion every year. Therefore you should work in Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales.
Opportunity at Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Vacancies Portal
Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales provides jobs for all candidates those are young freshers and experienced who have passed Matric / Grade 12, B.Com Degree, Diploma can apply for clerk peon and other posts in this institution. Apart from this, graduate pass candidates can join the yearly internship programs of Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales. Along with this, graduate and master Grade 12, B.Com Degree, Diploma holders can apply for big posts. Overall Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales makes jobs available for all categories.
How to Submit Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Application form at Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Vacancies Page
To apply for Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all candidates should have to create your account on the official website of Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales.
- After this you will be need to login your account.
- After your account login, you have to select a Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Job profile, you will have to fill the Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales application form 2021-2022.
- Fill the Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales application form 2021-2022 carefully.
- After filling the Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Application form 2021-22, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales application form with them so that they can be used when needed.
Reason to visit Mealses.Com for Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales Vacancies 2021
Mealses.Com is a leading South African job site that assists jobseekers & Applicants from all Government vacancies 2021-2022 sectors and Fresher, experience levels to find and apply for Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales vacancies from thousands of South Africa’s leading companies Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales one of them a great organization. With over lots of website visitors a month, Mealses.Com is one of the most popular websites there you can find Gumtree Jobs and Government Jobs employment Indeed Jobs online in South Africa.
Mealses.Com Careers24 mission is to become a great Jobs website where every candidate can find an Indeed jobs 2021-2022 and where every company can find the perfect candidate to join their company jobs. Mealses.Com is also a great website for Bank Vacancies 2021-2022, Municipality Vacancies 2021-2022 South African youth to get jobs in various companies like Standard Bank Manager: Regional Sales.