Standard Bank CRM Configurator Vacancies 2021 | Standard Bank CRM Configurator Jobs Careers24 @ www.standardbank.com. Standard Bank CRM Configurator Careers 2021. Vacancies with Standard Bank CRM Configurator South Africa.. Government Vacancies 2021. Check Standard Bank CRM Configurator Jobs in Johannesburg 2021-2022.
Here you can get the latest Gauteng Government Jobs in Standard Bank CRM Configurator. Currently Standard Bank CRM Configurator Jobs in Johannesburg Available now. You can apply now Jobs in Standard Bank CRM Configurator Department. We will update you on this page for Gumtree jobs in Standard Bank CRM Configurator. So Candidates can subscribe to our South Africa Government Jobs Portal for Upcoming Government Vacancies 2021-2022 in the Standard Bank CRM Configurator..
You can also get here Standard Bank CRM Configurator Matric jobs in Johannesburg & Upcoming jobs in Johannesburg for Matriculants.
Standard Bank CRM Configurator Vacancies 2021-2022 | Standard Bank CRM Configurator Jobs Opportunity for CRM Configurator
Standard Bank CRM Configurator Jobs notification out on official Standard Bank CRM Configurator Vacancies Recruitment Page for the post of CRM Configurator. Job seekers who have required qualification and experience can apply through online for the CRM Configurator job position. The posting for the Standard Bank CRM Configurator CRM Configurator Vacancies is Johannesburg. The Standard Bank CRM Configurator Company/Department Paying a great. Salary Package of R393,900.00 Yearly..
To know all eligibility criteria according to The Standard Bank CRM Configurator Circular 2021 for this post of CRM Configurator provided in below. From the help of this Standard Bank CRM Configurator employment news article, candidates can check information on Standard Bank CRM Configurator CRM Configurator Vacancies 2021 Salary given by the department, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria. All these details have been provided in the below sections. And, at last of this employment post, a direct link has been provided to download/view the Standard Bank CRM Configurator job Notification and Submit the Online Application Form as explained by the recruitment cell by Standard Bank CRM Configurator.
Standard Bank CRM Configurator Circular 2021-2022
|Name of The Recruitment Portal||www.standardbank.com Careers Portal|
|Name of The Circular||Standard Bank CRM Configurator Circular 2021-2022|
|Name of Vacancies||Standard Bank CRM Configurator Vacancies 2021-2022|
|Name of Post||CRM Configurator Jobs|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Types||Government Jobs in 2021-2022
Check All Upcoming Vacancies 2021 in South Africa
Check All Gumtree Jobs in South Africa
|Job Location||Jobs in Johannesburg
You can Check Also Gumtree Johannesburg Jobs Also
Latest Careers24 Job Vacancy 2021-2022
|Last Date||On Going|
Standard Bank CRM Configurator Jobs Description 2021
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for an experienced CRM Configurator to join our team at our Johannesburg offices.
To provide Configurator support, including Subject Matter Expert support to the Feature Teams. The holistic management of the configuration management database for Global Markets services.
Capability development of the practice to identify and specify alternative methods for functions to perform business activities
- Maintain and support Subject Matter Expert level of applications within the Safe Framework.
- Make configuration changes as required.
- Adhere to Governance Processes always.
- Configure solutions that will provide excellent Customer service.
- Adhere to Agile Safe Framework.
- Ensure Quality Assurance of new and added system functionality throughout the development life cycle.
- Configuration development as required.
Plan and Organise to assess the System Specification implications the organization
- Identify and facilitate the activities necessary to ensure a smooth transition onto the new functions and applications.
- Ensure excellent customer service within the Service Level Agreement and Process turn-around times.
- Adapt to new application solutions and/ or changes to existing applications.
- Regard both internal and external standards and requirements such as audit standards, data management standards, safety related standards, good practice, legislation and risk during Project and Change participation.
Deliver and Support to ensure stakeholder Management, engagement and collaboration
- Build and maintain a large and diverse array of relationships across GIT, including all levels of the organisation (from executive to front-line staff) across the whole IT Value chain. This is required on a global level (South Africa and Africa Regions) and across all portfolio’s (CIB, PBB, Wealth, GF, Card & Digital).
- Reduce complexity of the Global Markets Technology (GMT) Services.
- Participate in retrospectives and accept and provide feedback
- Engage with third party vendors as and when required.
Provide high level consulting expertise in specific systems and technologies to give direction and leadership on projects
- Give direction and leadership to Projects and Changes within a defined area of authority and plan accurately and effectively for the participation in the delivery of work.
- Maintain good knowledge of, advice on and justification of operational policies and effectiveness of current business applications.
- Participate in the definition of strategies to make effective use of applications in a business area and draw on an understanding of state-of-the-art use of techniques relevant to any area of application specialisation.
- Work closely with all other IT teams and pro-actively seek out, analyse, model, specify, integrate and implement processes that satisfactorily “tie-in” technical constraints and cost considerations with business objectives and result in safe, workable and maintainable systems.
- Consult in area of expertise, by working on large, complex integration projects.
- Maximise processing efficiency of system functionality.
- Adhere to all IT Governance processes.
- Participate in the analysis of and test Incidents and Work Requests.
- Provide a holistic view on mandates and compliance.
Monitor and Control to manage risks related to system maintenance activities, application development and implementation
- Ensure that system business processes within the area of responsibility are optimised.
- Ensure alignment to Release methodology and procedures.
- Verify the quality of functionality delivered.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Diploma or Degree in IT and related
- Developer Certification
- ITIL Foundation
- Banking Services 8 or 9 certification
- 5-7 Years Practical experience in working in a variety of business areas within IT.
- Understanding and experience of the various disciplines within IT and how they relate to each other.
- 3-4 Years Solid experience in working in a multi discipline team fostering collaboration and team work.
- 3-4 Years Experience managing all types of business analysis assignment and understands the area of specialization.
- Label: Development – Competency Description: The design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
- Application Knowledge for Support – Competency Description: Refers to the knowledge and experience required to ensure provision of application maintenance and support services. Support typically takes the form of investigating and resolving problems and providing information about the systems. It may also include monitoring their performance.
- Business Process Improvement – Competency Description: The identification of new and alternative approaches to performing business activities. The analysis of business processes, including recognition of the potential for automation of the processes, assessment of the costs and potential benefits of the new approaches considered and, where appropriate, management of change and assistance with implementation.
- Quality Assurance – Competency Description: The process of ensuring that the agreed quality standards within an organization are adhered to and that best practice is promulgated throughout the organization.
- Technology Orientation – Competency Description: The understanding of broad areas that form technology landscape and how they complement each other in for specific IT solutions or decisions. This would comprise of, but not limited to, the following: BI, CRM, ERP, Database, Open Source, and Web 2.0.
- Change Management – Competency Description: Refers to the knowledge and experience required to manage all changes to the components of a live infrastructure, from requests for change (RFC) through implementation and review, to support the continued availability, effectiveness and safety of the infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Banking and Financial Services Business – Competency Description: Knowledge of business concepts, entities (definition, ownership, use, semantics and syntax) specific to Banking & Financial Services industry.
Standard Bank CRM Configurator Careers24 Jobs Opportunity 2021
The Standard Bank CRM Configurator Careers24 Jobs Opportunity 2021:- Standard Bank CRM Configurator is a leading Department in South Africa there you can Job Search.. Lots of South Africans job seekers want to work with Standard Bank CRM Configurator.. Standard Bank CRM Configurator offers many types of jobs every year in South Africa. This is the dream job for South African people.
Lots of candidates apply Online every year for the jobs Application publishing in Standard Bank CRM Configurator, but some candidates have successful addresses in this. Again this year, Standard Bank CRM Configurator is going to recruit a lot of jobs. This news is very important for the job seekers who have been preparing for Standard Bank CRM Configurator Careers recruitment for a long time.
Why Youth Need Only Standard Bank CRM Configurator Vacancies
Why should you work in Standard Bank CRM Configurator? this is question in the mind of everyone. Standard Bank CRM Configurator is a leading Department/organization that gives more respect to its employees. Employees who are working in Standard Bank CRM Configurator are given a very good salary package and benefits. Apart from this, Standard Bank CRM Configurator offers its employees a weekly holiday. Standard Bank CRM Configurator has a great working environment. Along with this, you also get a promotion every year. Therefore you should work in Standard Bank CRM Configurator.
Opportunity at Standard Bank CRM Configurator Vacancies Portal
Standard Bank CRM Configurator provides jobs for all candidates those are young freshers and experienced who have passed Matric / Grade 12, B.Com Degree, Diploma can apply for clerk peon and other posts in this institution. Apart from this, graduate pass candidates can join the yearly internship programs of Standard Bank CRM Configurator. Along with this, graduate and master Grade 12, B.Com Degree, Diploma holders can apply for big posts. Overall Standard Bank CRM Configurator makes jobs available for all categories.
How to Submit Standard Bank CRM Configurator Application form at Standard Bank CRM Configurator Vacancies Page
To apply for Standard Bank CRM Configurator Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all candidates should have to create your account on the official website of Standard Bank CRM Configurator.
- After this you will be need to login your account.
- After your account login, you have to select a Standard Bank CRM Configurator job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the Standard Bank CRM Configurator Job profile, you will have to fill the Standard Bank CRM Configurator application form 2021-2022.
- Fill the Standard Bank CRM Configurator application form 2021-2022 carefully.
- After filling the Standard Bank CRM Configurator Application form 2021-22, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the Standard Bank CRM Configurator application form with them so that they can be used when needed.
Reason to visit Mealses.Com for Standard Bank CRM Configurator Vacancies 2021
Mealses.Com is a leading South African job site that assists jobseekers & Applicants from all Government vacancies 2021-2022 sectors and Fresher, experience levels to find and apply for Standard Bank CRM Configurator vacancies from thousands of South Africa’s leading companies Standard Bank CRM Configurator one of them a great organization. With over lots of website visitors a month, Mealses.Com is one of the most popular websites there you can find Gumtree Jobs and Government Jobs employment Indeed Jobs online in South Africa.
Mealses.Com Careers24 mission is to become a great Jobs website where every candidate can find an Indeed jobs 2021-2022 and where every company can find the perfect candidate to join their company jobs. Mealses.Com is also a great website for Bank Vacancies 2021-2022, Municipality Vacancies 2021-2022 South African youth to get jobs in various companies like Standard Bank CRM Configurator.