Standard Bank Consultant Vacancies 2021 | Standard Bank Consultant Jobs Careers24 @ www.standardbank.co.za. Standard Bank Consultant Careers 2021. Vacancies with Standard Bank Consultant South Africa.. Government Vacancies 2021. Check Standard Bank Consultant Jobs in Johannesburg 2021-2022.
Here you can get the latest Gauteng Government Jobs in Standard Bank Consultant. Currently Standard Bank Consultant Jobs in Johannesburg Available now. You can apply now Jobs in Standard Bank Consultant Department. We will update you on this page for Gumtree jobs in Standard Bank Consultant. So Candidates can subscribe to our South Africa Government Jobs Portal for Upcoming Government Vacancies 2021-2022 in the Standard Bank Consultant..
You can also get here Standard Bank Consultant Matric jobs in Johannesburg & Upcoming jobs in Johannesburg for Matriculants.
Standard Bank Consultant Vacancies 2021-2022 | Standard Bank Consultant Jobs Opportunity for Consultant
Standard Bank Consultant Jobs notification out on official Standard Bank Consultant Vacancies Recruitment Page for the post of Consultant. Job seekers who have required qualification and experience can apply through online for the Consultant job position. The posting for the Standard Bank Consultant Consultant Vacancies is Johannesburg. The Standard Bank Consultant Company/Department Paying a great. Salary Package of R8,948.00 Monthly..
To know all eligibility criteria according to The Standard Bank Consultant Circular 2021 for this post of Consultant provided in below. From the help of this Standard Bank Consultant employment news article, candidates can check information on Standard Bank Consultant Consultant Vacancies 2021 Salary given by the department, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria. All these details have been provided in the below sections. And, at last of this employment post, a direct link has been provided to download/view the Standard Bank Consultant job Notification and Submit the Online Application Form as explained by the recruitment cell by Standard Bank Consultant.
Standard Bank Consultant Circular 2021-2022
|Name of The Recruitment Portal||www.standardbank.co.za Careers Portal|
|Name of The Circular||Standard Bank Consultant Circular 2021-2022|
|Name of Vacancies||Standard Bank Consultant Vacancies 2021-2022|
|Name of Post||Consultant Jobs|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Types||Government Jobs in 2021-2022
Check All Upcoming Vacancies 2021 in South Africa
Check All Gumtree Jobs in South Africa
|Job Location||Jobs in Johannesburg
You can Check Also Gumtree Johannesburg Jobs Also
Latest Careers24 Job Vacancy 2021-2022
|Last Date||On Going|
Standard Bank Consultant Jobs Description 2021
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for an seasoned Consultant to join our Compliance Technology team in Group Tech & Ops Corporate Functions at our Simmonds Street offices. Standard Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for more than 150 years, and now spans more than 20 countries across the African continent.
To manage and oversee the Bank’s operational and tactical development initiatives which include the execution and, implementation of application delivery programmes and projects against the Bank’s standards, policies and procedures and governance guidelines and Service Level Agreements. To provide technical solutions to the needs of stakeholders by interpreting business requirements, defining technical tasks, engineers’ quality software, performing end to end testing, as well as supporting and troubleshooting technical questions, software and database issues.
Adhere to Agile methodologies and follows Agile principles through work outputs and behaviours
– Strive to reach mature levels on the Continuum model by building own and team competence to work in a continuous delivery environment: Champion team learning and adopt suitable methodologies and practices.
– Collaborate with colleagues from different disciplines in a cross-functional team to deliver against iteration targets.
– Work in partnership with Business representatives (e.g. Product Owner, Product Manager) ensuring alignment and value to the customer.
– Manage work effectively as an individual and team member including the reprioritisation of backlogs and reacts flexibly to changing demands through.
– Manage work using available resources and methodologies ensuring full team engagement.
– Estimate the size and complexity of the work within the team and managing this appropriately.
– Determine the technical design in their area of concern, within the architectural guidelines.
– Drive team commitments to the work in every iteration or Program Increment.
– Be responsible for value and builds to continuously improve the quality of deliverables.
– Find ways to improve own and the team’s delivery and value to the customer on a continuous basis.
Scope, Plan, Design and Review end to end solutions
– Advise the development staff on the evaluation and impact analysis of major design options.
– Engage with Information Technology support teams and business stakeholders to scope plan and design end to end solutions.
Define and Develop application complex code
– Produce outline system specifications using solution designs, functional specifications or technical specifications as input, including input into scope, constraints (such as performance or resources), hardware, network and software environments and depending on the complexity of the project or change, might need to get the different resources from the different BU’s.
– Produce specifications for systems functions, information flows, data loads, implementation strategy, phasing of development, requirements not met and alternatives considered.
– Translate logical designs into component designs taking into account the solution design, performance requirements and existing systems.
– Perform risk analysis and produce development plans in order to consider the impact of design decisions.
– Build, code and review user and system interfaces including menus, screen dialogues, inputs, reports, validation and error correction, processing rules, access, security, audit controls, recovery routines and contingency procedures.
– Work with data analysis colleagues to produce or update system or object data models and correlate these with corporate models.
– Work with database design or database administration teams to translate object and data models into appropriate database schemas within design constraints.
– Assist less experienced colleagues with complex coding problems.
– Conduct quality assurance and approve developed code linked to supplied specifications for production deployment.
– Provide guidance and assistance to colleagues on any aspect of program component design, creation, testing and documentation.
Conduct Testing across various IT platforms
– Prepare test cases for unit testing purposes and review test cases as produced by other Consultants for unit testing purposes as required.
– Conduct unit testing and fix detected errors. Testing can be done on own work as well as on that of other colleagues in the team.
– Develop technical support documentation within agreed standards.
– Document all work done as per standards, methods and tools used in the bank for application development.
– Review work done by Consultants to assure all work has been done as per standards, methods and tools used in the bank for application development.
– Construct, interpret and execute end to end system and program tests to verify correct operation of completed systems.
– Ensure adherence to release methodology and technical change management procedures for all changes.
– Adhere to own or manage team’s project timelines for new developments and agreed service level timelines for repairing defects.
Drive Continuous improvement
– Coach the junior Consultants on technical aspects of application development, controls, and documentation standards as well as on engaging effectively.
– Perform quality assurance on the work completed by junior Consultants. Quality assurance can cover code developed as well as supporting documents and test plans.
– Look actively for opportunities to shorten development times, improve skills of the team and improve cost efficiency of application development activities.
– Ensure that all component designs take into account all specified requirements and constraints.
– Provide level 3 support and production standby post go live.
Qualifications and Experience
– BSc Comp Science, B.Com Informatics degree or advanced degree OR
– Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems or similar
– 5-7 years broad experience in translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications and developing the programming code to create the solutions.
– IT Knowledge
– IT Development
– IT Applications
– Automated Unit Testing
– Data Integrity
– Write code
Standard Bank Consultant Careers24 Jobs Opportunity 2021
The Standard Bank Consultant Careers24 Jobs Opportunity 2021:- Standard Bank Consultant is a leading Department in South Africa there you can Job Search.. Lots of South Africans job seekers want to work with Standard Bank Consultant.. Standard Bank Consultant offers many types of jobs every year in South Africa. This is the dream job for South African people.
Lots of candidates apply Online every year for the jobs Application publishing in Standard Bank Consultant, but some candidates have successful addresses in this. Again this year, Standard Bank Consultant is going to recruit a lot of jobs. This news is very important for the job seekers who have been preparing for Standard Bank Consultant Careers recruitment for a long time.
Why Youth Need Only Standard Bank Consultant Vacancies
Why should you work in Standard Bank Consultant? this is question in the mind of everyone. Standard Bank Consultant is a leading Department/organization that gives more respect to its employees. Employees who are working in Standard Bank Consultant are given a very good salary package and benefits. Apart from this, Standard Bank Consultant offers its employees a weekly holiday. Standard Bank Consultant has a great working environment. Along with this, you also get a promotion every year. Therefore you should work in Standard Bank Consultant.
Opportunity at Standard Bank Consultant Vacancies Portal
Standard Bank Consultant provides jobs for all candidates those are young freshers and experienced who have passed Matric / Grade 12, B.Com Degree, Diploma can apply for clerk peon and other posts in this institution. Apart from this, graduate pass candidates can join the yearly internship programs of Standard Bank Consultant. Along with this, graduate and master Grade 12, B.Com Degree, Diploma holders can apply for big posts. Overall Standard Bank Consultant makes jobs available for all categories.
How to Submit Standard Bank Consultant Application form at Standard Bank Consultant Vacancies Page
To apply for Standard Bank Consultant Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all candidates should have to create your account on the official website of Standard Bank Consultant.
- After this you will be need to login your account.
- After your account login, you have to select a Standard Bank Consultant job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the Standard Bank Consultant Job profile, you will have to fill the Standard Bank Consultant application form 2021-2022.
- Fill the Standard Bank Consultant application form 2021-2022 carefully.
- After filling the Standard Bank Consultant Application form 2021-22, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the Standard Bank Consultant application form with them so that they can be used when needed.
Reason to visit Mealses.Com for Standard Bank Consultant Vacancies 2021
Mealses.Com is a leading South African job site that assists jobseekers & Applicants from all Government vacancies 2021-2022 sectors and Fresher, experience levels to find and apply for Standard Bank Consultant vacancies from thousands of South Africa’s leading companies Standard Bank Consultant one of them a great organization. With over lots of website visitors a month, Mealses.Com is one of the most popular websites there you can find Gumtree Jobs and Government Jobs employment Indeed Jobs online in South Africa.
Mealses.Com Careers24 mission is to become a great Jobs website where every candidate can find an Indeed jobs 2021-2022 and where every company can find the perfect candidate to join their company jobs. Mealses.Com is also a great website for Bank Vacancies 2021-2022, Municipality Vacancies 2021-2022 South African youth to get jobs in various companies like Standard Bank Consultant.